Monday 27 February 2006

THE GIRL WITH THE EYES OF A WOLF

And that, I think, was -- that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - -on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, -- you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - -the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back. < Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas>

This picture is from the “68…I was not yet born, I wish I could be there.<the picture may be taken from “il corriere della sera” but I’m not 100% sure>

In that eyes I see the depth and the “rage” of a period in which all the decisions might have changed the future of the world because for the first time fellow were not just single persons.

Can you understand inside a person just looking the thoughts, the looks?

Can you recreate by dialogues that feeling of being part of a group?

Can you forget for a second yourself and initiate to dream altogether a better world to live in?

It would be nice to have a signature tune fitting with the post but, because I’m not able to add it I’ll give you the title and you can sing it while reading.

1 comment:

vallyntina said...

pensa che strano..abbiamo lo stesso template e abbiamo aperto il blog lo stesso mese e lo stesso anno :)

baci